PDA

View Full Version : children's book partner

bananamelissa
06-11-2012, 12:33 AM
I have an idea for a children's picture book and will begin the first draft this week. I have never written for children before and would love to work with a writing partner as I delve into this new area. In the past I have written literary and science-fiction. I am a motivated and optimistic writer and have always gotten great responses from my writing partners. I've worked with many kinds of people in many genres. The only time I called off a writing partnership was when the author wrote me back disagreeing with all my comments in length. I put a lot of thought and care into what I say, I always try to balance out criticism with praise, and I appreciate the same in return. I am fully open to someone telling me my critique was off, or I didn't understand something (I'm here to learn more than anything), but I want to work with someone that is open to feedback. If you are writing for children or intend to begin doing so soon maybe we can help and motivate each other. Please PM me and let's enjoy this process together!