Wreck-It Ralph

J.S.F.

Red fish, blue fish...
Registered
Reaction score
"When did video games become so violent and scary?"

LOL.

My kids should enjoy this one. Voice cast is good which will make all the difference.

barnhijl

Registered
Reaction score
I obsessively follow Disney and Pixar (i'm a nerd, lol). when I first heard about the movie and the premise I thought it was going to be a dumb toy story rip off. When I saw the preview and the list of actors I warmed the movie a lot. I think it will be entertaining and funny (like Emperor's new groove) but I still don't think it'll be one of those classic disney movies. I think they are trying to hard to be like pixar and create something that will make a lot of $$. (it's like they are taking Toy Story, Tron, Despicable me and mushing it into a movie)

HOWEVER, i would love to be proved wrong. I can't wait to see it, i hope it's really good instead of just ok or awful. the last two animated movies they did (tangled and Princess and the Frog) were both really good IMO, so I'm hoping that they do really well with this one too..

I heard the next animated movie might be something based on the fairy tale "the snow queen" and they are also doing a live action sleeping beauty from Maleificent's POV (with angelina jolie)

sorry me and my husband are disney nuts lol

Jess Haines

Boldly going nowhere in particular.
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jesshaines.com
Saw a trailer for this when I went to see Brave yesterday. The bad guy support group bit was amusing, but overall the movie didn't really capture my interest. Though, of course, I know I'm not the intended audience. :tongue

playground

Registered
Reaction score
It looks pretty good, nothing amazing or jaw-dropping but it looks good.