Winner of the Bisto Awards (in 2 categories!)

Gary Clarke

Knackered
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.celinekiernan.com
Into The Grey (aka Taken Away) just won the Book of the Year AND the Children's Choice for the CBI (formerly The Bisto) Awards 2012!! This means I have the honour of joining such revered names as John Boyne, Eoin Colfer,Roddy Doyle , Siobhan O'Dowd & Chris Haughton(among others - the awards have been running for 22 years) It's a special thrill to have had the book recognised by not only the panel of Judges (for literary merit) but also by the juries of children who vote each year for the Children's Choice awards. I'm the first author to win in both categories!!

WOOTHOOT!!!!!

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
smiley-bounce017.gif

smiley-happy096.gif

poze.gif

emoticon-char-038.gif

Torgo

Formerly Phantom of Krankor.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
torgoblog.blogspot.com
Into The Grey (aka Taken Away) just won the Book of the Year AND the Children's Choice for the CBI (formerly The Bisto) Awards 2012!! This means I have the honour of joining such revered names as John Boyne, Eoin Colfer,Roddy Doyle , Siobhan O'Dowd & Chris Haughton(among others - the awards have been running for 22 years) It's a special thrill to have had the book recognised by not only the panel of Judges (for literary merit) but also by the juries of children who vote each year for the Children's Choice awards. I'm the first author to win in both categories!!

WOOTHOOT!!!!!

Wow - well done! That is brilliant.

Gary Clarke

Knackered
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.celinekiernan.com
Thanks Idiots! I got to say, the Children's Choice was a HUGE thrill!! There's no more honest reader than a kid! Boy are they ever a tough audience!
PS: I LOVE SNOOPIES!!!!

Phaeal

Whatever I did, I didn't do it.
Registered
Reaction score
Well, this calls for a double banana dance!

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana:

:banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: :banana: