dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I'd reply to this thread, but I have no idea what it says.

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
Hmm...odd. There are two blank posts above this one.

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
See? That's what I mean. I've noticed in a few threads lately where I'd answered a question with my usual Hubble-like insight, unmatched intellectualism, razor wit, and suave debonair and not two or three posts later, someone else asked the question again or acted in a way which suggested that it hadn't already been expertly answered, when it was quite obvious that I'd already dropped that knowledge down everyone's brain holes.

So, I figure I must be on a mass ignore list.

Which wouldn't be the first time.

;)

Also interesting is that I recently got a positive rep comment and post response from someone who not too long ago sent me a message that said, "Welcome to my ignore list!"

Perhaps it was a list one must renew before the subscription ends?

Last edited:

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
I don't use ignore. I just flip the monitor off a lot.

KTC

Stand in the Place Where You Live
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
ktcraig.com
I have 1000s of people on ignore. I can't be bothered looking to see who I'm missing.

lorna_w

Hybrid Grump
Registered
Reaction score
I ignore fairly often, but not you. If you would please talk down to me as if I had never written or published a word without checking my profile, and while you are doing so, make sure and inform me that "everybody" does it your way, I will happily add your name. Extra points for using the word "stupid" at me.

But seriously, people zip in and out and don't bother to read three pages of posts and just answer OP. Or sometimes, I'm busy composing a pithy reply myself, need to go look up something, then I have to pee, and while I'm up, I get more water...and by the time I hit "post quick reply", four others have too and possibly said the exact same thing.

Opty

Banned
Reaction score
I ignore fairly often, but not you. If you would please talk down to me as if I had never written or published a word without checking my profile, and while you are doing so, make sure and inform me that "everybody" does it your way, I will happily add your name. Extra points for using the word "stupid" at me.

But seriously, people zip in and out and don't bother to read three pages of posts and just answer OP. Or sometimes, I'm busy composing a pithy reply myself, need to go look up something, then I have to pee, and while I'm up, I get more water...and by the time I hit "post quick reply", four others have too and possibly said the exact same thing.
That's stupid.

This is all obviously a conspiracy against me. As dclary pointed out to me, the fact that this thread has so few views totally proves my point!

;)

stormie

storm central
Registered
Reaction score
Still three blocks from the Atlantic Ocean
Website
www.anneskal.wordpress.com
Just capering on through, ignoring the thread.

images

KellyAssauer

The Anti-Magdalene
Registered
Reaction score
The only people I have on ignore have had the unfortunate accident of seemingly being born male... and haven't yet discovered the capacity to over-rule the grunt response urge by engaging cognitive brain functions prior to typing... and probably didn't understand a word I just said - but really like my avatar.

;)

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
There have been times I've had you on ignore, but I do second chances quite often to everyone I've got on ignore. (A small but select group, many of them repeat offenders.) Most go back on, but you're still in the clear. Congratulations, I guess.

Maryn, who'll buy you a beer

Caitlin Black

Wild one
Registered
Reaction score
The only people I have on ignore have had the unfortunate accident of seemingly being born male... and haven't yet discovered the capacity to over-rule the grunt response urge by engaging cognitive brain functions prior to typing... and probably didn't understand a word I just said - but really like my avatar.

;)

So what does it mean if I understood every word but still thought your avatar was mesmerising?

L.J.

Registered
Reaction score
Even my dog ignores me. Seriously. What do I have to do to make the hound come when I call her?

rhymegirl

It's a New Year!
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
What am I missing?

Are you familiar with the Ignore option?

AW members can put a member on Ignore if they find that person's posts bothersome/irritating/offensive.

dclary

Unabashed Mercenary
Poetry Book Collaborator
Requiescat In Pace
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.trumpstump2016.com
I put myself on ignore once, because Jesus, I can be annoying at times.