That awkward moment when...

AGragon

Nom Nom Fish
Registered
Reaction score
...you find a dead fly inside your burger... after your first bite.

Can we get some more awkward moments? That happened to me like a week ago and I almost threw up.

Ken

Banned
Kind Benefactor
Reaction score
... was at a picnic and a yellow jacket landed on my cup and went into it and had a swig of fruit juice. Kept coming back for more. To make it easier for him or her I tilted the cup so they could stand on the brim and sip from there. It got a bit impatient with me when I tilted it too far once and it got a bit wet. We went back to being buddies again soon enough though until we congenially parted ways. The awkwardness arose when I looked up and found others at the table with me giving me funny looks.

Zeddo

Talk to the hat
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.allanjemerson
At an office party, I surreptitiously dumped some wine I disliked into a plant. A co-worker who noticed told me:

a) the plant was artificial
b) she brought the wine

Archerbird

Nightowl
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
It's slightly awkward when your art teacher walks in on you trying to smash your clay sculpture by jumping on it. It gets even more awkward after you claim it was an accident.

kayleamay

I'm on the phone.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Awkward?

a.) walked half the length of the mall with my skirt tucked into my tights

b.) sprayed chocolate milk out of my nose during an organizational meeting because a co-worker made a gesture (inside joke sort of thing) right as my boss asked me a question.

c.) stood around the break room with co-workers discussing how ugly the new piece of artwork was only to find out that it was a wedding gift for one of the people in the room and she was just storing it there until after work. (But to be fair, it really was ugly.)

d.) made a very loud, public statement condemning those who would steal lunches out of the refrigerator at work then discovered I'd left mine in my car.

e.) bra strap snapped while doing CPR. It's not like you can just stop due to a wardrobe malfunction.

There's more...