PDA

View Full Version : Beta reader partner wanted for science fiction

iwannabepublished
05-24-2012, 09:18 PM
I am combining my two greatest interests - science fiction and family ancestry research. My current story involves a visit from our distant descendants to help create an environment to save our future from a devastating plague traced to certain strains of human DNA. Using a white hole, a group of genetically engineered people are slingshot back in time to push the development of personal family trees so that people in the twenty-fourth century can track down the carriers of the plague and take action to end it. I have about 30,000 words already and feel like I am at the point where another set of eyes will be very helpful. Of course, I will return the favor to my beta reader partner.

tlsmithbooks
07-09-2012, 10:28 AM
Hello Ken,

How's the search going? I write Science Fiction. Currently have a novelette out through Musa Publishing. An agent is shopping a novel and I'm editing the first volume of a serial for her. My past crit group was local, so we met in person, but it has since ended. I'm looking for a crit partner. PM me is you're still looking. We can see what each other expects and swapping first chapters to see how it works.