Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Lest anyone think I'm full of myself, I know Who gave me the talent and Whom I praise.

My very first feature article was published today! Here's the link:

http://www.grassrootsmusic.com/feature/jonah33

Yes, the Lily is officially a professional: I am paid for this and the CD reviews I also do on grassroots and truetunes.com!

Wah-hoo! I am so psyched -- can y'all tell? :hooray:

- the Lily

...who spent 12/31 and 1/2 cleaning out 2/3 of the basement with DH and DSs -- talk about Cinderella the day after the ball! :-D

Pat~

Luftmensch Emeritus, A.D.D.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Congratulations, CallaLily! That's exciting news!

9.gif

ldumont999

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.louisedumont.com
Just Read Your Feature

Just had a chance to read your feature article about Johna 33. Excellent! I work with youth and I'm going out to get a few CD's of this band the next chance I get. Again--Excellent article

Chacounne

Registered
Reaction score
Sorry that this comes so late Lily,

That article spoken to me very powerfully. Thank you for sharing their message and God's :) Congratulations and here's to many more acceptances to come.

With gratitude,
Heather

Calla Lily

On hiatus
Staff member
Super Moderator
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.aliceloweecey.net
Chacounne said:
Congratulations and here's to many more acceptances to come.

With gratitude,
Heather

Thank you!

My 2nd article was pub'd 2/13 at the same site: An interview with the lead singer of Cross Culture. A sweet, earnest young man with lots to say -- which was good, as I was sick as a dog for the interview! I'd ask a question and he'd talk for 5 minutes. Hooray for microcassette recorders. :)

I have a 3rd one in the early stages-- a group called Pocket Full of Rocks. Made me happy to see that I'm not biologically capable of being the mother of *all* these new groups! The lead singer is balding -- so he must be sort of kind of close to my age...right? :) Altho my dad started balding at age 18...

I am so grateful for this freelance work. It's opening up doors and keeping me up with what's "in". Us fogeys gotta keep up somehow...

Status
Not open for further replies.