How's the first page of my book? rough draft, is it good? Be honest:

Status
Not open for further replies.

sunshine7

Registered
Reaction score
this is only the first page: the novel is about a rich girl name Dani Bong, who lives in Beverally Hills: Then her mother sends her away to London to live with her father: there she learns life without the glam of Beverally Hills: I put the name Dani Bong cause the character is Asian: and im doing Asain people: But if it needs to change, i can do that too: I wanted to get a good intro of Dani Bong, and introduce the character of how her life is in Beverally Hills: rich and luxery, and spoiled with an attitude: i would further add more people in the following pages, but i just want to know how's the first page: I heard that the covo was awarked to read, but i wanted to get the reader attention, and put some humor in it: If it needs improvent let me know, do you think im a good writer? I tired to get a good eye opener in the beginning: Is it a good one?Is it a good page so far? Here it is:
Every Girl wants to be me : Only a few are lucky to be me. Waking up and seeing the beautiful ocean outside my window, smelling the fresh french bread downstairs cooked by the professional cook: Living in a white house that's private property twice the size of your regular home, and living in the beautiful Beverly Hills makes my life complete. I wouldn't want it any other way: A Rich Girl is always a Rich girl, no matter where she goes: Dani Bong is laying on a beach chair outside on the patio pool. The sun touches her white asian skin with dark brown hair:The sun is too strong, she has to cover her brown eyes with chanel shades. In her hand is a Strawberry chilled smoothie.

" Can you put more cream on" Said Dani to the Guy in a white shirt giving her a foot massage.

" How do you stay so toned, you have runners legs" said the guy in white

" aww... Jenny craig: Give her a call" said Dani. Dani's Mother comes out on the patio seeing Dani getting in a tan with her pink binki on:

" How long are you going to be out there?"

" Just 5 more minutes okay" Dani demanded
" Instead of getting a tan, you'll turn into a lobster if your skin goes red"
Dani look's impatient. " I said 5 minutes" - " Dani there are other things to do then to just lay around and get a tan" - " this is what I planned Mom" " Plan something else: Go shopping, get some new shoes" Dani Mother's left, while Dani look's annoyed. She get's up, and she wraps a blue towel around her. - " Is there anything else you did Miss?" - " No that will be fine" Dani leaves the patio, and goes inside. " Miss do you need anything?" Said the blonde maide. " Get my car out, im going out" " Yes Miss" Dani heads upstairs. She later then comes out in a skin tight jeans with a halter top, with a expensive bag: - - " Mom im going out" " have fun Dani" -

Smish

Reads more than she writes.
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Welcome to AW, sunshine!

You should start by reading the Newbie Guide. It's full of lots of good information to help you learn the ropes. Once you have fifty good posts to your name, you'll be able to post your work for critique. We have a Share Your Work section - password vista for just that purpose.

See you around the boards. :hi:

Status
Not open for further replies.