Cheers, MTS.

The Dark Knight

Current Status: Rising
Registered
Reaction score
[SUP](See what I did there? "Mates". http://i.imgur.com/WogFn.jpg)[/SUP]
I was introduced to this forum by an associate. I decided to take a look around, in order to find out whether there was a sub-forum for the genres I'm most interested in and was generally pleased to see the considerable amount of sub-forums dedicated to many styles of writing. It's a pleasure to be a part of this populace. Let it be written in stone that The Dark Knight has arrived. :Thumbs:

Last edited:

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
So glad you're here, thedarkknight! Let me know if you have any questions about the forums. :)

I assume you write MTS? Do you have a specialty? Do you like chocolate?

Make sure you read the Newbie Guide. It helps. :)

The Dark Knight

Current Status: Rising
Registered
Reaction score
Hey jude; it's nice to meet you. I most definitely will let you know if any problems come up.

I assume you write MTS? Do you have a specialty?

Yes and no to both of the questions. I do specialize (or like to believe that I do) in mystery, thriller, and suspense, but I am hoping not to limit the story elements. Instead, I leave my writing style (at least) a little open to other /specifically complementary/ categories that can fit the focus, which is MTS.

Yes, I write MTS, but I aim to add more than just that. Yes, I specialize in MTS, but I'd like to call my specialization something a little broader. I don't know too much literary terminology to properly label my specialty.

Do you like chocolate?

While I read the posts in here that interested me most, I was eating from a jar full of Nutella. Chocolate is one of many experiences in life that you can't say you have lived life without having tried it.

However, I'm more of the coffee type. :Coffee:

heyjude

Making my own sunshine
Registered
Reaction score
And chocolate chip pancakes.

And chocolate... well, anything, really. :)