• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta Readers for Paranormal Satires

Status
Not open for further replies.

Raven Paramore

Snarking and Critique Giver
Registered
Reaction score
Hello. I am looking for a beta reader that is interested in editing and or critiquing a paranormal satire called Departed Innocence. I have been working on it for about seven years and I am hoping to have the final draft finished by mid to late 2012-early 2013.

I would greatly apprechiate any feedback or suggestions on how to improve it. The blurb is going to be added here so that way any beta readers can decide if they would be interested. (Also it notifies any person who doesn't like to read about angels and demons for personal or religious reasons among other things)

The blurb bellow:

Short Pitch: Lucifer wants nothing more than to wipe that smug look off God's face and crown himself ruler of the universe.

Full Pitch: The Archangel Michael is meddling in Lucifer’s affairs by trying to stop Heaven from being overthrown.With both the Order of the Dragon and a gun-toting Jesus determined to destroy him, Lucifer has to obliterate all those who dare to defy his will. Treachery is being conceived in the depths of Hell as some of Lucifer's closest allies plan to betray him.Could it be Marou who suffers from guilt and regret, as he longs to be reunited with his beloved Sophia? Or is it Beelzebub seeking redemption for his sins?

Deception on both sides will strain delicate alliances devised by Lucifer and God. For every technicality, there is a loophole, and for every dead end, there is an escape. And Lucifer always has an ace up his sleeve. If Lucifer triumphs, he shall hold dominion over every living soul, reigning over a universe filled with devastation, fear, and darkness from his throne in Heaven. Should he fail, the consequences may be just as dire...

If anyone is interested, let me know. It will be a great pleasure to be working with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.