• Read this: http://absolutewrite.com/forums/showthread.php?288931-Guidelines-for-Participation-in-Outwitting-Writer-s-Block

before you post.

Outwit Writers Block with Missed Connections

Status
Not open for further replies.

kohuether

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, talk about seeing the possibilities. Each Missed Connection that I read is like a window into a story - a story that begins with my imagination.

I've been ghost writing boring things for so long, I forgot what it felt like to actually be inspired by something.

If you are in a rut, like I was, try reading some of these! It really, really helped me.

Thought I'd share. :)

kohuether

Registered
Reaction score
I read occasionally. The meet cutes that don't get wildly tacky and sexual are frequently sweet and awesome. There's even an illustrator who uses them for her blog drawings.

I came across her blog when I was looking at these. In fact, I think she has a book out and I came across it in the store, which is what made me remember that these meet-cutes exist in the first place!

Some are truly strange and stalker-ish. And I wonder if some of the wackier ones are even real. And if they are... um... ??? He he.

Shaded

Registered
Reaction score
Aw, this is a great idea. I've only ever read a few but they are quite inspirational, i'm sure it could help with romance ^.^

AUthoress

Living my dreams.
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, that's a great idea. I'll have to check it out.

shadowwalker

empty-nester!
Registered
Reaction score
Only if four makes a community.

Links? Explanations? Something other than insider knowledge?

DarthPanda

All hopped up on goofballs.
Registered
Reaction score
Ohhh! I know what you're talking about now! I was confused at first, too. I read those all the time. What an excellent idea. :)

M.Macabre

The Walrus.
Registered
Reaction score
I thought it was craigslist. I actually considered posting one once, but all of them seemed to be, ''saw u at the gym. U looked cute in those. Hit me up.''

Status
Not open for further replies.