Possibly the most insane anti-gay statement to date.

Status
Not open for further replies.

Shadow Dragon

Registered
Reaction score
"P-E-N-I-S goes into the anus to rupture intestines," Skrovota notes. "The more a man does this, the more likely he'll be a fatality or a homicider."

After stating that "a huge percent of gay men in school grounds molest boys, partly because they don't have AIDS yet," she adds, "Hillary Clinton's roommate four years in college was a gay woman. To avoid going gay like Clinton did, college students need single rooms and single gender dorms...A college woman is seduced with illegal Rohypnol to go gay."

And finally, she proclaims, "Jesus was kissed by Judas, a homo, who tried to sabotage Jesus' kind ideas. Do you choose Jesus, a celibate, or Judas, a homo? You have to choose!"
http://www.huffingtonpost.com/2012/...obia-rant-video_n_1509580.html?ref=gay-voices

So, gays molesting kids is old news. We've heard that for decades. But doing it because they don't have aids yet? That's kinda new. Though, college girls shouldn't have roommates because they may go gay like Hilary Clinton and that Judas was gay; that is beginning to break really new ground.

Last edited:

Perks

delicate #!&@*#! flower
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.jamie-mason.com
I watched her this morning. Poor little thing. Completely cuckoo. I think she thinks she's making sense.

Maxinquaye

That cheeky buggerer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
maxoneverything.wordpress.com
Yeah, I saw that. It's been posted pretty wildly, but obviously the woman has some mental issues, and I'm not too comfortable slagging or ridiculing someone that is obviously ill.

RichardGarfinkle

Nurture Phoenixes
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardgarfinkle.com
This is the first time I've ever heard someone claim that the Kiss of Judas was homosexual.

Has this been around before?

I can see this catching on among gay bashers as some evil meme.

Rhoda Nightingale

Vampire Junkie
Registered
Reaction score
I don't even see the faux-logic here. I mean, sure, none of it's proper logic-logic, but I don't even seen the mental gymnastics that happened to reach that conclusion.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Yeah, I saw that. It's been posted pretty wildly, but obviously the woman has some mental issues, and I'm not too comfortable slagging or ridiculing someone that is obviously ill.

This.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
Svoboda lives at an assisted-living facility in Lincoln and is listed as a protected person, according to court documents. Her brother, Patrick Svoboda of Ogallala, is her conservator because she is incompetent, the documents say.
He was unaware of the video's popularity, but wasn't surprised -- he knew it would be a matter of time before she got in trouble somewhere.
He said he's disappointed the video garnered such attention and jokes without the whole story.
"To me, it shows how little society really cares about people with mental health issues," Patrick Svoboda said. "She does have a very tender heart ... but anything she says is certifiably schizophrenic ... she's not some crazy conservative."
He said her family has tried to get her help multiple times, but unless she harms herself or others, there's not much more they can do.
It wasn't the first time Svoboda has testified before the council. She also is a registered lobbyist at the Capitol.
She usually speaks twice a month during the council's open mic sessions, where citizens can talk for up to five minutes on any topic. The council sits patiently until she is done.
Svoboda has talked about Chinese "subliminals" that come through cellphones and other electronics, paradise on earth and family members being killed by doctors.
She once brought in a large stick figure that she said was her mother's ghost, but the council told her not to bring in props anymore.
She's also well-known on the University of Nebraska-Lincoln campus, where she's handed out thousands of fliers.
Students have dubbed her "Crazy Blue Protesting Lady" because of the blue coat she often wears. A Facebook page about her has nearly 3,000 members....

http://journalstar.com/news/local/g...cle_82ec7104-4062-5988-8e56-8effde1ff202.html

Celia Cyanide

Joker Groupie
Registered
Reaction score

Um, yeah, that's kind of how I feel about it, too. I am not a doctor, so I can't say what's wrong with her, but she is clearly not stable. She's also not in a position of power, and not really a threat to any of us, so...yeah.

thepopeofbeers

Registered
Reaction score
Website
bookfart.blogspot.com
This is the first time I've ever heard someone claim that the Kiss of Judas was homosexual.

Has this been around before?

I can see this catching on among gay bashers as some evil meme.

The first time I ever heard someone claim the Kiss of Judas was homosexual was in a Bible slash fic. In that case, though, the Kiss of Judas very rapidly became the BJ of Judas.

You know, I think this woman may have written that fic.

Status
Not open for further replies.