• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for Writing Buddy

Status
Not open for further replies.

Kasi

Registered
Reaction score
I want to find a writer of YA in the same boat as I am, someone who wants to bounce ideas off of each other. We can talk about writing in general, encourage each other, perhaps even read some of the other's work once we build up some trust. I'm a bit paranoid.

Until recently I had a writing buddy. It was more helpful than I can say. Now that it's gone (she got too busy with her own writing and didn't want to talk anymore) I miss it. I'm busy too and can't spare that much time, but I can always find time to email someone and chat about writing. So if anyone out there writes YA and wants to see if we are simpatico, DM me. Thanks.

ArchaWriter

Registered
Reaction score
I don't write YA myself. But you can send me a piece and I'll give you my honest opinion.

Channy

Me Gusta
Registered
Reaction score
Oh I would love this! I'm not sure how much help we can be to eachother, but I believe the project I'm tackling is YA, with Sci-fi/Fantasy mix. We both seem to be pretty new to the for--.. oh no, you've been a member for a couple years. Doesn't matter.

I had a similar partnership with other people at other forums before but I lost contact with a lot of them and I would love to have that sort of connection with someone again to bounce ideas and help each other through the trials of writing.

...I swear I'm not always this needy on the first date.

Kasi

Registered
Reaction score
Thank you, everyone.

Thanks, everyone. I have a few people that I am talking to about it, trying to find the right fit. So I probably won't check this thread again. Thanks.

Status
Not open for further replies.