• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta reader for YA contemporary - Swap!

Status
Not open for further replies.

otherside

Registered
Reaction score
Hey! First, a disclaimer: I've never been a beta reader and I've never had one (officially). But I've reread my MS so many times I can't even see it anymore. I would LOVE a second opinion on the book as a whole before I send it out. Of course, I am definitely willing to return the favor.

One thing is that I only want to swap with someone in the same genre -- contemporary YA. Mine is a sort of romantic comedy type deal with a sixteen year-old girl MC. She decides to try one new thing every day to achieve her goal of an epic summer.

Please respond or PM me if you are interested and have something similar to swap! Can't wait to talk to you! :)

Status
Not open for further replies.