• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Help, please

Status
Not open for further replies.

SarahRO

Hi, everybody.

I was wondering if anybody had the time to review something for me. I will be submitting my college applications soon and would deeply appreciate it if someone would be so kind as to review the personal statements I have written.

I don't really want to post them online, but would prefer to PM or e-mail them to anyone who was willing to help

Thanks!

katiemac

Five by Five
Registered
Reaction score
Hi Sarah,

What's your time frame?

I went through the application process just a couple of years ago, and now I work as a writing tutor on my college campus. I see grad school applications, featuring personal statements, fairly frequently.

I'll be happy to take a look, except I probably wouldn't have a thorough critique for you until Monday. Does that sound okay? If so, go ahead and send me a PM with the statement. Do me a favor and leave your email address, as it'll be easier for me to reply to you there.

Happy New Year!
- Katie

Status
Not open for further replies.