PDA

View Full Version : Need Writers/Bloggers for Lifestyle Website [Ad revenue]

ctwriter
05-09-2012, 02:33 AM
I need 7 writers for my revamped lifestyle website. This is a ground floor opportunity for people who are serious about doing it long term. The categories are:

Health – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Career – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Relationships – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Family – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Money – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
How To – NO LONGER AVAILABLE
Entertainment – NO LONGER AVAILABLE

There are 5 opportunities for you to make money from each post. This is not an ad share program. You will have your own ad codes so you will control/monitor your ads. Please see a blog post sample here (http://www.qualityliferesources.com/wp-content/uploads/2012/05/Author-Blog-Post-Layout.png) of where your information/ads will appear.

250x250 Ad in the body of each blog post - Google Adsense or other
300x250 Ad in the sidebar - Google Adsense or other
A second 300x250 ad in the sidebar – Chitika, Amazon or another CPC and then CPM or monthly charge as traffic increases
Products and Services Reviews – once traffic increases I will add an “advertise with us” page for advertisers to contact us. These review articles will be showcased in the front page Featured Articles slideshow for a full week. You can charge whatever amount you choose but it’s best to wait until traffic increases so you can charge more. You will be limited to 1 review article per week.
All guest posts for your category will include all of your ad codes

Of course the more blog posts, the more readers you will attract and the more money you will make. I will be doing heavy marketing to attract visitors. As the site grows I plan to implement additional marketing techniques. Here are the requirements:

A minimum of 2 and no more than 5 posts daily Mon - Fri are required.
A passion for the category you select is a BIG plus and/or experience writing on the topic.
SEO and keyword knowledge is desired but not required.
Blog posts must be 350+ words long. This can be less for Entertainment posts since they will have larger/more pictures.
Submit your posts before 12noon EST the day of posting (can be submitted the night before)
All posts must be unique content.
Those who are familiar with posting on a WordPress site will be considered before others but I am open to teaching you how to post on WP.

If you’re interested please send an email to kirstent72@yahoo.com with the following:

Subject: QLR (Category Name) Writer
A 350 – 500 word article/blog post sample (must be unique)
A brief paragraph of why you’re interested in this opportunity

If selected, I will email you a blogger contract and after you return the contract you will receive an author’s resource package to help get started. You can view the site here. http://bit.ly/INySNI

Thanks for your interest!

ctwriter
05-14-2012, 08:07 PM
Thank you to everyone who has contacted me about the above opportunities. I still need writers for the money/finance and relationships categories.

I welcome international voices to write for the relationships category.

ctwriter
05-27-2012, 10:18 PM
All categories are now filled. Thanks everyone for checking out the offer.