• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

looking for a beta reader

Status
Not open for further replies.

jjworthington

Registered
Reaction score
I need a fresh pair of eyes. I looking for an honest opinion. If you would like to read my manuscript or would like to trade manuscripts, please PM.

Books blurb:

I love a demon!!! That was has hard to write as it is to think. But it is not true, I love a wonderful, sweet, caring, loving man that happens to share a body with a demon. I’m not sure if I should be scared, terrified, disgusted, or just happy. I know one thing for sure, I can no more deny how I feel about him, then I could deny what he is. I just hope that it will turn out for the best and I’m not making the biggest mistake of my life. But he has my heart and that above all else, is all that matters at this point.
The ever confident and stunning Trucker Castleman was destined to move to the heart of the Bible belt, to the small southern town of Promise Land, TN. He envisioned a heck town full of country bumpkins. He never dreamed that his world would be turned upside down by the plain and awkward Julie Emison. She appeared as an angel to him and sparked things in him he didn’t dream possible. He knew she didn’t belong in his world, but he also knew pain and the pain from staying away from her was more then he could endure.
Julie sensed that his name was not the most usual thing about him. When something greater then her, told her to run and don’t look back. She soon however grew tired of the chase and gave in. Leading her down a road she never expected. How was she to know that the one thing she wanted was the one thing she should run from. Through the course of their journey she learns that everything does not end happily ever after but that love does conquer all.
FINDING HOME, is a completed manuscript of 85,000 words. It is a supernatural romance written with my teenage daughter and her friends in mind. FINDING HOME, is an account of young love as seen from two points of view: the young girl and her suitor.

Cella

Cella
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Hello, jjworthington, and welcome to AW :hi:
In case you hadn't seen it yet, take a look around the Newbie Giude to help familiarize yourself with the Cooler. There's lots of helpful folks here who are happy to help.

You may not get a beta right away, but I hope that doesn't discourage you from participating in the community here. Once you have 50 posts under your belt you're given the opportunity to post in the Share Your Work sections of the board (SYW), which is where many people find willing beta readers.

It's nothing personal, sometime people aren't ready to make the commitment to read for someone unknown to the community yet. (It is nice that you offered to trade mss!)

Anyway, glad you found us! Your book looks interesting and I wish you the best of luck with it!

:):)

Status
Not open for further replies.