Introducing a New Social Group

Status
Not open for further replies.

I survived

Registered
Reaction score
I'd like to officially introduce and welcome you to our newest Social group Writing for a cause. You can find it in the writing group section of social groups. Here's a copy of our intro.
For those of us who just can't shut up about what's wrong (or right) about the world and want the world to know it. Do you express your stand on important causes through any writing genre? Then this group is for you. We will get opposing view points but let's remember we are all friends around the water cooler and the more rationally you listen to the other side the better you can argue yours.

Last edited:

I survived

Registered
Reaction score
anyone out there

I know I'm not the only one who uses my writing as a soap box! Could it be I'm the only one dumb enough tto admit it?

HoneyBadger

terribly loud, emotionally distant
Registered
Reaction score
Website
twitter.com
I think it's mostly that people are tapped out on social groups. None of the groups are very busy; there are a lot of sub-forums and off-topic areas as it is.

Maybe start a thread in P&CE for more action?

JustJas

Registered
Reaction score
I know I'm not the only one who uses my writing as a soap box! Could it be I'm the only one dumb enough tto admit it?

I like the idea of this group! I do tend to use my writing as a soap box,without being too heavy-handed (I hope). It would be great to interact with other people who can't help writing for their cause/s.

Status
Not open for further replies.