PDA

View Full Version : So what do you think is the sexiest creature?

veinglory
12-30-2005, 06:00 AM
if you had to pick any paranormal, supernatural or fantasy creature, which is the sexiest and why?

Are we over vampires yet?

Ol' Fashioned Girl
01-01-2006, 04:45 AM
It's hard to be over vampires when you've got the likes of Frank Langela and Gary Oldman from which to choose... and vampires were, after all, cooked up to appeal to that part of us that wants to claim 'It wasn't my fault! I couldn't resist!'

But after straining my poor brain to come up with some other creature that's just as appealing, I can only submit 'ghost' - as in 'The Outlander' series. That Jamie Frazier made me want to head for Scotland and rummage through the stones myself.

clara bow
01-01-2006, 04:52 AM
Succubi & Incubi

I'm working on a paranormal romance and I included an incubi attack, but it's more sexy and romantic than some kind of rape attack

Btw, anyone know of any good reads with that type of character?

September skies
01-01-2006, 05:11 AM
:e2fish:Either Ariel - the Little Mermaid. or Tinkerbell:e2fairy:

LOL - I just wanted an excuse to add these little smilies here

veinglory
01-01-2006, 05:17 AM
I wrote a story about an incubus (gay) once but it was playing with the idea rather than really going with the sexy angle.

An obvious alternative might be were-critters? And there seems to be a trend towards elves recently...

Ara
01-01-2006, 06:30 AM
I find it hard to think that we are over vampires yet. Especially with the books by Laurell K Hamilton. Although she has introduced the world of elves to us which was very seductive and pulled me right in with the Meradeth Gentry Series.

But the vamp is still my fave! Jean Claude could suck my blood anyday!

Cathy C
01-01-2006, 07:42 PM
I think shapeshifters are right up on top of the heap. There's nothing more primal than sex. Getting naked with another human removes civilized conventions. It's raw and animalistic, and shifters have that side of them close to the surface. Sex is a riot of sensations -- taste, smell and touch. Wereanimals have it all over vampires in this regard! :D

Sable
01-01-2006, 10:37 PM
Over vamps? How can say so, Em? Though ghosts, demons and angels rank up there. On the were side, I'd consider a sexy were cat. White tiger. *rowr*

*coughs*

Haven't tried elves yet. I'll have to see if I can give that a go.

Cathy C
01-01-2006, 10:46 PM
Over vamps? How can say so, Em? Though ghosts, demons and angels rank up there. On the were side, I'd consider a sexy were cat. White tiger. *rowr*

Good! You'll like our next August release -- female were-tiger and male were-cougar (half lion on his mother's side). Meow!

runt
02-20-2006, 11:26 AM
Vampires are definetly still in. A mysterious man, biting, and leaving before dawn. Who can resist?

Spirit_Fire
02-27-2006, 07:15 PM
I think shapeshifters are right up on top of the heap.

In ‘Imajica’ by Clive Barker, there is a character who shapeshifts to fulfil the fantasy of the person it has sex with. It didn’t sound too appealing to me – I thought it was a man at first (I am one myself, btw). But then I guess it depends how you write it. I’d like to meet someone who could instantly become exactly what I like in a woman!

What about a shapeshifting succubus?

fallenangelwriter
03-22-2006, 12:18 AM
Angels....

unearthly beauty, millennia of insight, genuine altruism....

veinglory
03-22-2006, 03:30 AM
Angels....

unearthly beauty, millennia of insight, genuine altruism....

In erotica?

[watching for a lightning bolt]

Ocha
04-02-2006, 12:13 PM
Actually, if it was well written, I'd love to read one about angels.

The writing would have to be amazing to pull it off properly, and not have it seem like an extended cream cheese commercial.

veinglory
04-02-2006, 08:10 PM
My favorite angel stories are not quite erotica. Howver if you like m/m and literary style 'The Vintner's Luck' by Elizabeth Knox is very good.

James Buchanan
04-03-2006, 01:19 AM
I like the ones not everyone is doing. Done fallen angels. Trying to do not so fallen angels right now, but they're being shits. Skinwalkers that kind of thing. Incubi/Succubi would be cool.

Anya Smith
04-03-2006, 07:53 AM
if you had to pick any paranormal, supernatural or fantasy creature, which is the sexiest and why?

Are we over vampires yet?

Riddick, always. He rules.:Hug2:

katnip2127
04-12-2006, 01:07 PM
I'm gonna plump for gargoyles. I think they have alot of potential, all that slithering snakeyness, and I don't just mean their tongues.

three seven
04-12-2006, 01:37 PM
Technically speaking, surely sirens are sexiest? It's their whole raison d'ętre.

Personally, though, I'd have to go for angels (I could tell you a great story about that, but I think perhaps I won't), seeing that Ariel and Tinkerbell are already taken. And are fictional.

Chickenchargrill
04-12-2006, 01:48 PM
I read a lovely short with an angel on another board.

Riddick is great, biased as my hubby looks like him.

Hmm, elves, in human sized contexts, as well.

Vampires are definately still in.

I'd go for werewolves as well, there's got to be something in being absolutely beautiful as a human, but changing on the full moons.

Crisscross
04-12-2006, 04:42 PM
Fat people. Three hundred pounds up. Very sexy creatures.

Lady Cat
04-14-2006, 05:31 AM
I'm still stuck on Vampires - Frank Langella can bite my neck any time! *sigh*

Ted
04-14-2006, 08:49 AM
7 of 9 or T'Pol...

enuff sed.

:)