PDA

View Full Version : Digimon

Lord Hierarch
04-23-2012, 06:17 PM
So did anyone watch the show? If you did, what were your favorite episodes or memories of the show?

FoamyRules
04-23-2012, 06:41 PM
I remember watching the show when I was a little kid every Saturday mornings on Fox Kids.

I loved the first 2 seasons of the show, including the movie. The 3rd season was okay, the 4th season bleh, and the 5th well I didn't watch the 5th. I just continued watching reruns of the first two seasons.

Shadow Dragon
04-23-2012, 08:49 PM
I watched the first three seasons and really liked them, though the first season was the best. The whole eighth child arc was brilliant, as was the devimon and angemon find.

Icedevimon
04-23-2012, 09:19 PM
Hah. Hello. :P

I've seen all 6/7 seasons/series. My favorite was and still is Adventure. I liked Adventure 02 a lot also. After that I enjoyed Savers. Then Frontier and Tamers. Then Young Hunters and last Xros Wars. I wasn't much a fan of Xros Wars.

My favorite digimon are Vamdemon, Phelesmon, and Icedevimon. :P

I loved all the adventure kids though, even the annoying ones.

The series has influenced a lot of my novel writing and hobby writing. Really, if it weren't for digimon role play, I probably wouldn't have developed a lot of my personal writing style. Or some of my characters, for that matter.

Lord Hierarch
04-23-2012, 09:25 PM
Aye. I rediscovered Digimon a few years ago and remembered all the fond memories I had. The 1st one remains my favorite, nostalgia probably. The 2nd one was okay but they really nerfed the 01 generation.

The new ones.... XP