• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writingpartners?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Hoitjes

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.scatteredwing.com
Awell let's give it a try:flag: If anyone dares to become my partner :)
I'm looking for a writing partner who can critisise my work and can look at my grammar things.
I'll do the same with your work, and I think I can learn a lot with it too.
I think I will mainly write about psychological issues someone who has experience in that, and willing to help me is welcome too:) but just anyone is welcome!
I am writing since a week or something so I don't really expect someone to help me out but never tried is alway's noo:)

you can contact me at [email protected] :) or pm me or whatever

friendly greetz Hoitjes :Hail:

Chalula88

Registered
Reaction score
I read your post on the first chapter of your novel and I think it would really help you to have a writing partner who speaks english as a first language. I would be happy to help, but I don't have any work to exchange with you at this point. If you would like I could critique your work and help you make plot and grammatical changes. Email me at [email protected]

Status
Not open for further replies.