• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Betas needed - dark fantasy

Status
Not open for further replies.

ravenlea

AW Addict
Registered
Reaction score
Looking for a few good betas for a dark fantasy novel around 97K. blurb below:

Sisters and witches, Avery and Capria, have always looked out for each other. That doesn't change even after Avery is turned into a vampire and Capria finds herself in the company of vampire haters. However, there are those who would twist that loyalty. Kieran, Avery's maker and lover, and Jersey, Capria's mentor and guardian, work to break the sisters' bond.

As part of a bargain made years ago to keep the village safe, Avery is turned over to vampires. Capria is desperate to find a way to make Avery mortal again. The realm’s most powerful witches take Capria under their wings, but refuse to see Avery as anything but a monster. They consider Avery the most dangerous vampire in the realm because of her natural ability to wield witch magic.

Capria’s mentors convince her Avery must die, but Avery is obsessed with reuniting with Capria, no matter what the cost. Even if it means destroying each other and the realm itself.

I do reciprocate, so if you have something you want looked over, send it my way.

thanks!

Last edited:

Maryn

Baaa!
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
(Could you change the font to AW's default rather than letting your word processor's teensy font override it? I can only read this if I enlarge my display. That means others probably will see it's tough reading and move their attentions to another post, costing you potential betas.)

Violeta

All I Ever Wanted Was The World
Registered
Reaction score
I like the premise. Could I see the first chapter? I'd like to get an
idea of your writing style and the story itself. Meaning; if it hooks me as much as the premise :tongue.

Sweetwheat

Registered
Reaction score
I'm with Violeta. :)

Please let us know if that's okay with you.

Status
Not open for further replies.