Publisher

Status
Not open for further replies.

kelker11

Registered
Reaction score
Y'all may already know about this, but A Strang Company (publishers of Charisma magazine and books by popular Christian authors like John Hagee) have a new publishing line for Christian fiction. Its called Realms Fiction.

They're targeting a Christian audience that leans more towards the supernatural and suspense lines.

Of the four books they're currently marketing, one is a time travel tale, one is fantasy, one is thriller/suspense (fleas juiced on the bubonic plague are unleashed in NY), and the last is...well, I'm not sure what you'd call it, but its about Lucifer--before and after the fall.

I know one of the books is a debut novel for that author. However, I haven't been able to locate any other info about submission guidelines.

Anyway, just thought you guys might like to know about them!

Di

uugeejay

Though they don't mention Realms Fiction by name, the link below has the manuscript guidelines for Charisma House and their imprints.

http://cbw.strang.com/faq.html

This section is something I've been searching for in particular.

---
Charisma House Fiction publishes full-length (80,000-120,000-word) adult novels in two genres: speculative fiction (fantasy, futuristic fiction, supernatural thrillers, spiritual warfare fiction) and historical fiction (sophisticated biblical fiction, stories set in the great awakenings and revivals, and medieval fiction are all in the proximity of what we're looking for). We are currently not accepting romance novels.
---

Thanks for your posting about it kelker11.

------
Will in Central Texas

DrRita

Act One '08
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.ritabetti.com
When Jeff Gehrke was aquisitions editor a couple of years ago, I talked to him about what they did and didn't like. I would like to know if they are finally open to aliens and other-world civilizations yet? They weren't at the time (2004).

Status
Not open for further replies.