• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Beta for Vampire Novella

Status
Not open for further replies.

JustJas

Registered
Reaction score
I'm looking for a beta for my 15,000 word vampire novella. I'm happy to do a swap.

Here's the blurb for my novella:

Lucy West is set to marry Arthur Holmes in less than a week when she is savagely bitten by a vampire on the night of her Bachelorette party. From this moment onwards Lucy’s world is turned upside down as she is haunted by giant bats, howling dogs and strange glowing figures in the park.

As the wedding day draws closer Lucy begins to walk in her sleep and she fears she is losing her mind. Things only get worse when the vampire Drake L’amour appears in her dreams to tell her she is a chosen one and her desire for blood will soon become insatiable.

Will Lucy go ahead with her marriage to faithful Artie or will she be lured to the dark side by the sexy vampire L’amour?

heidiwillis

Registered
Reaction score
Hello there

id be happy to have a look at your story if your interested please send me your story to my email: [email protected]
ps im looking for testimonals as well so that could be the swap thing as my novella is no where near full chapters.

thanks
heidi

Status
Not open for further replies.