Reality Show Challenges

trolly dei

I'm in love with everything!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
leeftappynix.blogspot.com
My MC is participating in a Big Brother type reality show for university students. The students are competing to win a car at the end, as well as several small prizes along the way. The show is rather low budget and is produced by a group of well-connected film students. I need ideas for immunity and prize challenges for up to 6 contestants. Outrageous, difficult and somewhat cruel ideas are welcome!

skylark

Registered
Reaction score
Given that I assume they won't want to be sued for hurting someone, I wonder if the challenges might go towards the embarrassing (do x with no clothes on) rather than the possibly dangerous?

waylander

Who's going for a beer?
Registered
Reaction score
Eating disgusting, but not actually poisonous stuff is always popular

blackrose602

Registered
Reaction score
Website
blackrose602.wordpress.com
My favorites are the old-school Survivor style endurance challenges--stand on this narrow pole until you fall off, stand barefoot with each foot on a tiny peg, hold this incredibly heavy or awkwardly balanced wooden thing over your head. They used to go on for 5 or 6 hours, while the host tempted contestants to give up by offering progressively better food/drink rewards. Hope that helps a little!

Chazevelt

Registered
Reaction score
You could incorporate a series of rewards/punishment for dropping the F bomb- now that would be a constant challenge for college kids, huh? It would open the door for rivalries ratting on or lying about each other.