• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Male Beta Readers needed for Paranormal Erotica

Status
Not open for further replies.

Brindle Chase

Dancing on the edge
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.forlorn-hope.net
I have a rough erotica novella written for Ellora's Cave's new line, EC for Men. Its 30k and a paranormal. Given the line is specifically written for male readers, I need male beta readers who are familiar with M/F and F/F erotica.

It's a little rough, so I prefer brutal, no holds-barred, constructive criticism on plot, characters, writing technique, etc. Rip it up! Not too worried about Grammar at this point. I'll clean that specific to their style manual when I get to that stage. If interested, please PM me here or email me at brindle dot chase at yahoo dot com

S.Tyranno

*That* Guy
Registered
Reaction score
I'm a dude, and I have a completed erotic mystery I'm prepping for queries and all that jazz. I could use another beta. If you want to swap stories, hit me up on PM. Thanks!

Status
Not open for further replies.