Fly Jet Blue! The floor show is always exciting

Maryn

At Sea
Staff member
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
If anybody needs me, I'll be in my underground bunker, because it's not safe anywhere. Probably not even there.

The video doesn't show anything, really--it's shot far from the action--but my first thought, That poor man! is quickly overshadowed by How the hell did health screenings not anticipate this and ground him?

Maryn, adding more white wines to the bunker's cellars

Russ Mars

Interesting little planet you've got here.
Registered
Reaction score
If anybody needs me, I'll be in my underground bunker, because it's not safe anywhere. Probably not even there.

The video doesn't show anything, really--it's shot far from the action--but my first thought, That poor man! is quickly overshadowed by How the hell did health screenings not anticipate this and ground him?
Hear his bone-chilling comments just hours before the flight: Pilot interview

Diana Hignutt

Very Tired
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Can we be surprised that flight attendants and pilots are starting to flip out? They've been told by TSA that terrorists are hiding behind every corner to get them. Every passenger is a potential terrorist now. The stress of their jobs is hard enough, without the fear of the boogeyman being jammed down their throats everyday. Poor bastard.

GeorgeK

ever seeking
Registered
Reaction score
If anybody needs me, I'll be in my underground bunker, because it's not safe anywhere. Probably not even there....Maryn, adding more white wines to the bunker's cellars

Hopefully the wine will counteract the radon.

Atlantis

Registered
Reaction score
Jet Blue is back in the news.

This time a pilot is reported to have "flipped out" and threatened to blow up the plane.

Did I mention it was in the air at the time?

Apparently, there's even video.

What I found hiliarous was that a handful of the passengers were going to a security semiar or something and got up to tackle him. What are the odds?