A likely pedophile.

Vince524

Are you gonna finish that bacon?
Registered
Reaction score
Website
vincentmorrone.com
So how does something like this slip through the cracks?

He reported that Jerry played a game, coming up behind him, saying he would "squeeze his guts out" and hugging REDACTED from behind. REDACTED wanted his mother not to say anything because Mr. Sandusky had promised to take him to the movies and to let him sit on the bench with him at Penn State football games.

My consultants agree that the incidents meet all of our definitions, based on experience and education, of a likely pedophile's pattern of building trust and gradual introduction of physical touch, within a context of a "loving," "special" relationship. One colleague who has contact with the Second Mile confirms that Mr. Sandusky is reasonably intelligent and thus, could hardly have failed to understand the way his behavior would be interpreted, if known. His position at the Second Mile and his interest in abused boys would suggest that he was likely to have had knowledge with regard to child abuse and might even recognize this behavior as typical pedophile "overture."

Mclesh

It's too hot
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.storyrhyme.com
Vince, this article is shocking. I don't know what else to say. I am surprised in this case that the case was closed; it seems like they could have gotten him on assault. Normal (non-pedophile) men don't shower with young boys and squeeze them from behind.