PDA

View Full Version : Writers Required For Legal Articles [JOB CLOSED]

content-ed
03-24-2012, 08:16 PM
JOB CLOSED

Hi all

I'm looking for several freelance writers with experience of writing commercial articles for a target audience. The articles are of a legal nature and will deal predominantly with personal injury. Previous commercial article writing experience is a must.

Ideally, we would prefer candidates with English as a primary language. Preference will be given to candidates from UK, USA, AUS and NZ. You must have an understanding of British English, as the articles will be primarily for UK audiences.

This is an ongoing position for approximately two months, with the possibility of future work thereafter. Current requirement is for minimum 10 articles per week (400-500 words each).

Essential:

- Reliability and efficiency are key qualities desired.

- Due to the nature of these articles, you must be comfortable writing about various medical conditions.

- Previous experience. I will need to see previous article examples. This must either include a byline, or be uploaded personally by you. In the case of uploads, a minimum two examples are necessary so I can verify the style of writing is your own.

- Acceptance of our rate - 5 GBP per article/ $7.5 USD

- Willingness to complete a paid trial article.

- Active Paypal account: You must reside in a country where Paypal is accepted. Your account must be verified in order for you to send invoices to us. Payment for the trial article will be made upon completion. Payment for article batches is also done in this way.

Job Reopened

content-ed
04-13-2012, 07:27 PM
If anyone is interested, we are still seeking a few more writers.