purebloggers.com?

butterfly

Registered
Reaction score
I received an email a few days ago to join them but there doesn't seem to be much info about it.

Has anyone joined or know anything about this site?

frolzagain

Registered
Reaction score
I started getting blog hits from them and did some reading up on them. From what I could figure out, most of what they do is spam type stuff. No one I saw had anything good to say about them. I could be wrong, but I personally decided to steer clear of them.

Deleted member 42

They're not terribly savvy technically.

Nor are they at all unique in terms of a social network for bloggers.

I'm not clear at this point on what they think they are, never mind what they actually are.

I'd pass.

kohuether

Registered
Reaction score
I heard of them, don't know why. The home page doesn't actually say what they are. I find that to be a little odd.

Bookkus

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.bookkus.com
I found the about us section

I am gonna join sounds like a decent idea. Let you know how it goes.

Pure Bloggers was not started by a company in February of 2012. Instead we were four friends, having our own big blogs since more than 5 years. One day we talked about starting a social network related to blogging. As far as we knew, and we researched, there were only Forums for blogger but no social network. One of us bought some high performance servers. The next step was to think, plan and create the design of our new social network.

Right now (March, 2012) Purebloggers.com gets more than 500 new users each day and the community is growing very fast. We are more than happy to see that our idea is liked by so many other bloggers and we welcome every new blogger,blog reader, artist, model and company to our social network.