need some help

Status
Not open for further replies.

MightyMax5

Registered
Reaction score
Need Help

I have sent out my first manuscript out to numerous publishers and have had no luck as of right now. My second book is in the process of being done with my illustrator i used from the first book. The first book I had published by Booksurge and really felt for the quality of the book they were very expensive to deal with. I have many book fairs and literacy days at local elementary schools lined up for the early spring for my second book. My question to all is where can I get a good quality P.O.D. publisher for a good price and good hard cover quality. Please let me know.

thanks

karunesh

re.

You may opt www.cyberwit.net/book.htm

Prices
For 200 Paperback copies upto 100 pages only $500

For 200 Hardback copies upto 100 pages only $700

Shipping cahrges are also included.

You have to send only ms. Cover will be of your choice. Rest of the work will be done by them. You will get final copies at your door. Request sample copy from them.

Lance_in_Shanghai

Registered
Reaction score
Here is another incomplete list:

http://dehanna.com/database.htm

There are several limitations to these lists.
* They feature only a small percentage of the available POD companies
* One needs to hear a few personal experiences to know if they are truly honest (such as hidden costs, how much promo, can they actually sell any books to retail stores)
* Most are very limited in that they only offer one format of book which is the 6x9" trade paperback all text or text with B-W illustrations.

If I'm going to have to load my car with copies and go store to store to promo the book, why not use a printer instead of a POD and then put it on Amazon myself?

Status
Not open for further replies.