• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Seeking Critique, Willing to Trade Works

Status
Not open for further replies.

hoyateach

Dancing with limbo sticks
Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

The title more or less says it all. I've finished, edited, and polished a 274 page (in MS Word) manuscript and would love to have a dispassionate critque. Feel free to rip it to shreds. It's about a year at a special ed school: how the teachers help a six-year-old boy cope with what's happening at home.

I would be more than willing to reciprocate.

Thanks!

HZW

Registered
Reaction score
I'll review it

Hi there,

I would be happy to review your manuscript. Do you have a certain time frame in mind? Let me know.
HZW

hoyateach

Registered
Reaction score
Hi,

Thanks for responding to my post. I don't have a specific deadline in mind but I can come up with one. Would two weeks be enough? A month? It's 274 MS Word pages long.

Please let me know. I can be reached via email at: jyj 101 [@] psu. edu

Thanks again. And please let me know if I can reciprocate.

John

hoyateach

Registered
Reaction score
HZW doesn't seem to be responding and has blocked reception of private messages. Anyone else available and willing?

Thanks.

Fahim

Mad coder, lazy writer
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.farook.org
Not really my area in that I usually write science fiction, but if you don't mind that, I won't mind reading it and giving you my opinion :)

Status
Not open for further replies.