PDA

View Full Version : Fantasy Partner

knightrunnermatt
12-21-2005, 10:34 PM
I am looking for a fantasy writer who would like to critique my work, and in turn have me do the same.

I am in the midst of my second fantasy novel. It is a contemporary piece set in the near future, with one small break from reality: man has started to evolve into a new species. Individuals, particularly powerful individuals, are frightened by this change.

The story's main character is a metahuman that doesn't know he is not quite human. The story is about his revelation and the struggles that follow.

email me at fallenecomics@yahoo.com if interested.

matt

scarletpeaches
12-21-2005, 10:35 PM
Well mine would be Joaquin Phoenix, naked, cuffed to my bed and covered in chocolate sauce.

Oh, wait, did I misread the thread title?

knightrunnermatt
12-22-2005, 04:43 AM
I suppose "Fantasy Partner" can be a little misleading...

emerald dragonfly
12-22-2005, 05:35 AM
Oh, Scarlet!!! :ROFL: You're soo silly. But yes, I thought the same thing! LOL!!! I just wasn't brave enough to give an answer.

emerald dragonfly

LaViers
12-31-2005, 07:39 AM
Hey Matt,

I would be interested in reading your work. Not too great with the grammer, but I can certainly tell you if I enjoyed the novel. If you are up to it, you could labor through mine. I am really just looking for someone to read it and give me some feedback on whether it has potential or not.

I just finished mine, and the only thing I have to read now is a character changing religious book that my Chaplain seems to think I should read.

Let me know if you are still interested.
Allan