• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Fantasy Partner

Status
Not open for further replies.

knightrunnermatt

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.fallenempirecomics.com
I am looking for a fantasy writer who would like to critique my work, and in turn have me do the same.

I am in the midst of my second fantasy novel. It is a contemporary piece set in the near future, with one small break from reality: man has started to evolve into a new species. Individuals, particularly powerful individuals, are frightened by this change.

The story's main character is a metahuman that doesn't know he is not quite human. The story is about his revelation and the struggles that follow.

email me at [email protected] if interested.

matt

Reaction score
Well mine would be Joaquin Phoenix, naked, cuffed to my bed and covered in chocolate sauce.

Oh, wait, did I misread the thread title?

emerald dragonfly

Registered
Reaction score
Oh, Scarlet!!! :ROFL: You're soo silly. But yes, I thought the same thing! LOL!!! I just wasn't brave enough to give an answer.

emerald dragonfly

LaViers

Registered
Reaction score
Hey Matt,

I would be interested in reading your work. Not too great with the grammer, but I can certainly tell you if I enjoyed the novel. If you are up to it, you could labor through mine. I am really just looking for someone to read it and give me some feedback on whether it has potential or not.

I just finished mine, and the only thing I have to read now is a character changing religious book that my Chaplain seems to think I should read.

Let me know if you are still interested.
Allan

Status
Not open for further replies.