• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Writing partner wanted for bizzare piece that could go anywhere...

Status
Not open for further replies.

Magna

Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.catalystmedia.org.uk
The piece is called 'Flowers and Tombstones' and is about an autistic child who has a bizzare fixation with grave yards. Whilst his peers are busy visiting parks or playing with dolls, he spends his days photographing headstones and burials. This is a ritual he feels compelled to carry out for numerous reasons (which I won't go into here).

I feel that what I have written so far has some promise, but I have no idea where to take it. It really could go anywhere, perhaps a supernatural twist could be applied...

If anyone is interested in collaborating on this project, pm me or email me at: [email protected].

M.

Last edited:

emerald dragonfly

Registered
Reaction score
I tried to e-mail you and everytime I hit the send button, it wouldn't let me???Go figure.

Anyway, I'd like to help you. I have 2 autistic boys and know all about odd behaviors.

emerald dragonfly

emerald dragonfly

Registered
Reaction score
Oh????? You did get it. LOL! I don't know what the problem was yesterday but I had everything go wrong with the computer. Today, it's fine. I had no trouble emailing anyone. I'll wait for your response.

emerald dragonfly

Kevin Yarbrough

Will write for peace of mind
Registered
Reaction score
Magna, I have a high fuctioning Autistic child and another one that might be that hasn't be diagnosed yet. I am also a horror writer. If you need any help with the book or any thing just email me at...

kevinyar77 at aol.com

Supernatural/horror is my specialty. Maybe I could help you with some plot twists or any dead ends you run into.

lauram

Freddie Mercury Devotee
Registered
Reaction score
I have twin daughters with autism. If you need any info or anything feel free to pm me.

Status
Not open for further replies.