PDA

View Full Version : Writing partner wanted for bizzare piece that could go anywhere...

Magna
12-20-2005, 05:50 PM
The piece is called 'Flowers and Tombstones' and is about an autistic child who has a bizzare fixation with grave yards. Whilst his peers are busy visiting parks or playing with dolls, he spends his days photographing headstones and burials. This is a ritual he feels compelled to carry out for numerous reasons (which I won't go into here).

I feel that what I have written so far has some promise, but I have no idea where to take it. It really could go anywhere, perhaps a supernatural twist could be applied...

If anyone is interested in collaborating on this project, pm me or email me at: quarantine_1@hotmail.com.

M.

emerald dragonfly
12-21-2005, 07:10 AM
I tried to e-mail you and everytime I hit the send button, it wouldn't let me???Go figure.

Anyway, I'd like to help you. I have 2 autistic boys and know all about odd behaviors.

emerald dragonfly

Magna
12-21-2005, 05:40 PM
Thank you for your response. I did get your email, and will reply to it with an excerpt asap...

emerald dragonfly
12-22-2005, 05:38 AM
Oh????? You did get it. LOL! I don't know what the problem was yesterday but I had everything go wrong with the computer. Today, it's fine. I had no trouble emailing anyone. I'll wait for your response.

emerald dragonfly

Kevin Yarbrough
01-17-2006, 10:29 PM
Magna, I have a high fuctioning Autistic child and another one that might be that hasn't be diagnosed yet. I am also a horror writer. If you need any help with the book or any thing just email me at...

kevinyar77 at aol.com

Supernatural/horror is my specialty. Maybe I could help you with some plot twists or any dead ends you run into.

lauram
01-23-2006, 06:33 PM
I have twin daughters with autism. If you need any info or anything feel free to pm me.