Blogit any good for income?

Timinator

New kid, be gentle!
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.timothytrimble.com
Even though I maintain a blog via blogspot.com, I am curious to see if any other writers here are using Blogit for their online writing? They seem to have an interesting pricing model. You have to pay a $12.95 monthly fee to use their service, but they divide up a portion of their income to the bloggers based on their popularity. They claim that their most popular bloggers have made over $1000. However, I couldn't find anything about how long it took to make that. I guess the trick would be to make enough to cover the monthly service fee.

Anyway, are there any other writers here who have had some experience with BlogIt? What are your thoughts. Scam or valid way to get some change back from blogging?

Richard

13th Triskaidekaphobe
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.richardcobbett.co.uk
Timinator said:
You have to pay a $12.95 monthly fee to use their service

...and users have to pay $9.99 to read posts. I would be very, very, very surprised if you make back your cash.

Dawno

Shiny!
Super Moderator
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
someplace around here, anyone seen my keys?
Welcome Tim and thanks Joanne!

Wow - that model looks highly suspicious to me at first glance. I'll do some research on it and get back - if someone else doesn't beat me to it.

Meanwhile, please, browse around, Tim, feel free to post. Hope you enjoy your visit.