Not much, but still...!

Araenvo

Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.simonpclark.com
I'm a long time stalker of the G&A board and thought, hey, today I'm gonna share my own joy. I just got a full request - which is not as impressive as many other things, but hey, it's my first this year, and it was on a query with pages attached so at least it's some slight validation. I always love reading other people's 'YAY!' stories (and plan to continue!) so here's hoping I can have more just like this soon.

Yay!

Araenvo

Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.simonpclark.com
Well, I just sent it off, and the agent let me know that she's backed up a month, so I should hear by April. Now the waiting game - huzzah! Meh. :D

regdog

The Scavengers
Staff member
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score

Lady MacBeth

Out, damn'd spot! out, I say.
Registered
Reaction score
Great news! Fingers crossed for you.

Araenvo

Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.simonpclark.com
Thank you! And I shall celebrate in the correct manner - by doing more writing and getting stuck into the next book.

Araenvo

Author
Registered
Reaction score
Website
www.simonpclark.com
Wow, I just got a second full request from a different agent! She'd had the first three chapters for about 2 weeks and just now asked for the full. I'm not really worked up, since I've had fulls out before, and these boards are full of enough 'Full request... and that's it' stories, but to be honest it's a nice validation that I'm not completely wasting my time with this ms. A nice surprise for the afternoon!

JJ~

Registered
Reaction score
Wow, I just got a second full request from a different agent! She'd had the first three chapters for about 2 weeks and just now asked for the full. I'm not really worked up, since I've had fulls out before, and these boards are full of enough 'Full request... and that's it' stories, but to be honest it's a nice validation that I'm not completely wasting my time with this ms. A nice surprise for the afternoon!

Very cool - best of luck!