PDA

View Full Version : The story of the flying books.

Ambrosia
02-28-2012, 09:28 PM
I was going to post this in the Royalty thread, but I wanted to share it with more people. Great story in a very well-done video. I hope you enjoy it. :)

The Fantastic Flying Books of Mr. Morris Lessmore (2011) (http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=Adzywe9xeIU&feature=player_embedded)

Torgo
02-28-2012, 09:30 PM
I loathe and despise the Fantastic Flying Books of Mr Morris Lessmore. I would like him to get beaned in the head with an airborne Christopher Paolini hardback.

Ambrosia
02-28-2012, 09:58 PM
Is your opinion formed from an over-acquaintance with it? I am curious why you so loathe and despise it. I have never seen this video before today. I think it quite a clever story and well a executed video.

To each their own, though.

Torgo
02-28-2012, 10:06 PM
Is your opinion formed from an over-acquaintance with it? I am curious why you so loathe and despise it. I have never seen this video before today. I think it quite a clever story and well a executed video.

To each their own, though.

I'm kind of kidding, sorry. I work in children's apps and there was a month or two last year where someone was tweeting or emailing this at me every day, so I developed an allergy to it.

Ambrosia
02-28-2012, 10:34 PM
An over-acquaintance then. :D