Author Parodies

SomethingOrOther

-
Registered
Reaction score
(Either post a passage of narrative or a plot synopsis, or try to identify the author someone else has parodied. Let's make this fun. :))

He threw his glass and it hit the wainscoting and broke into shards and rained down the sawdustcovered floor and John Pimber shot his rifle lightwise and he lurched sideways like a crab and shot his revolver and John Pimber reeled back and howled like some secondcoming of a oneeyed beast from a land covered in devonian mist, a land untrammeled by the iniquities of men, never spoken about for lands like these do not yield their secrets without a fight never have and never will unless fate crosses circumspect over legions of spirits beyond all reckoning.

SomethingOrOther

-
Registered
Reaction score
D6VRI.gif

Hello? Is anyone out there?

Alright, in that case, *pulls down pants*, ahhhhhhhh.

Last edited:

jdm

Banned
Flounced
Reaction score
I've read your original post twice, and I'm clueless as to what you are talking about.

SomethingOrOther

-
Registered
Reaction score
I've read your original post twice, and I'm clueless as to what you are talking about.

:Huh:

The first line makes it clear that one should either post a parody of an author or try to identify which author someone else has parodied. So, from context, one could easily infer that the passage that follows is a parody of an author. Like, duh. :)