• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

LF mentor/writing buddy/editor-YA fantasy/romance

Status
Not open for further replies.

Delvianna01

Registered
Reaction score
Hello everyone! I have a writing buddy but what I really need is someone who is experienced. (Even if it's only initial) Someone who can point out reoccurring grammar mistakes. Tell me when my plot doesn't make sense. Go over character development of my story as I re-write my chapters.

I recently started over completely making my MC younger than what I had her before. We could go chapter by chapter but I haven't written much yet. Gives you some time in between for a break. ;) Also being able to answer questions or give suggestions.

I know some of you might think it's off putting because my works isn't completely done but I'm doing this for a reason. I want to see my common mistakes so I can improve my writing while I write and not just edit when I'm finished. (Not saying I wont re-edit.)

I'm writing for a YA fantasy/romance so, if your interested or would like an example I don't mind sending you a private message as an example but I don't want to post it here. Thanks!

Last edited:

Cernex

Registered
Reaction score
I can help with character development, delvianna. You know were to find me, ;P

Status
Not open for further replies.