Can you use bold, italic, bulleted list in Product description

Status
Not open for further replies.

lite1

Registered
Reaction score
I assume that using the correct opening and closing html tags when filling in content in the memo field in KDP (for Kindle) or PubIt for Barnes and Noble is allowed. I'd rather know for sure rather than experimenting.

In my opinion, cover image, book title, and product description are some of the first aspects of marketing a book for website sales.

lite1

Registered
Reaction score
@ J. Tanner thanks, this is extremely helpful to know that you must do it via AuthorCentral. You just saved me a lot of frustration.
Hopefully someone knows about B&N. Their customer support seems to be extremely slow, and the answers that they give are often unclear, incomplete, or downright incorrect.

lite1

Registered
Reaction score
Scope of original question

From OP ... please note
My ? is only about the use of HTML for bold, underline, italic, bullet lists in the PRODUCT description page on the vendor website. It is NOT about the formatting within the actual eBook which is a different topic.

backslashbaby

~~~~*~~~~
Registered
Reaction score
From OP ... please note
My ? is only about the use of HTML for bold, underline, italic, bullet lists in the PRODUCT description page on the vendor website. It is NOT about the formatting within the actual eBook which is a different topic.

I didn't realize you were the very specific type, as many of our new posters are not.

Easily remedied, though. You're welcome.

Status
Not open for further replies.