PDA

View Full Version : Manuscript exchange?

Sakamonda
12-17-2005, 10:45 PM
Anyone up for doing a category romance manuscript critique exchange early in the New Year? I can critique someone's category romance manuscript in exchange for someone critiquing my own. I am most qualified to critique contemporaries, as that is what I read most often. Send me a private message if you're interested.

Sakamonda
12-19-2005, 07:41 PM
If you're not comfortable using the AbsoluteWrite private message function, either post your interest in exchanging manuscripts on this board or send me a message to jillhughes2@yahoo.com. Looking forward to possibly exchanging manuscripts w/ another AbsoluteWriter sometime in early 2006.

lrs
12-19-2005, 09:23 PM
I wouldn't mind reading your manuscript after the first of the year. I'm not exactly great at details though, especially with grammar, but I can give you an opinion of flow and content. If you would rather wait for someone a bit more experienced, thats fine. I dont really have anything right now for you to look at, but maybe sometime soon. Just let me know.

Sakamonda
12-19-2005, 10:34 PM
That's fine, Irs. I am a professional writer/editor so grammar usually isn't a problem for me. I look for critique more in the area of plot/flow/characterization, so it sounds like you might be ideal. Please send me a private message either here or via my email address with your contact info so we can coordinate.

Sakamonda
12-22-2005, 03:41 AM
I've received one reply but would love to have more AbsoluteWriters be among my beta readers for my next romance novel. Familiarity with the Silhouette Desire line a plus. I will read/critique all beta readers' manuscripts in return.