Manuscript exchange?

Status
Not open for further replies.

Sakamonda

Registered
Reaction score
Anyone up for doing a category romance manuscript critique exchange early in the New Year? I can critique someone's category romance manuscript in exchange for someone critiquing my own. I am most qualified to critique contemporaries, as that is what I read most often. Send me a private message if you're interested.

Sakamonda

Registered
Reaction score
On second thought. . .

If you're not comfortable using the AbsoluteWrite private message function, either post your interest in exchanging manuscripts on this board or send me a message to [email protected]. Looking forward to possibly exchanging manuscripts w/ another AbsoluteWriter sometime in early 2006.

lrs

Registered
Reaction score
I wouldn't mind reading your manuscript after the first of the year. I'm not exactly great at details though, especially with grammar, but I can give you an opinion of flow and content. If you would rather wait for someone a bit more experienced, thats fine. I dont really have anything right now for you to look at, but maybe sometime soon. Just let me know.

Sakamonda

Registered
Reaction score
Okay.

That's fine, Irs. I am a professional writer/editor so grammar usually isn't a problem for me. I look for critique more in the area of plot/flow/characterization, so it sounds like you might be ideal. Please send me a private message either here or via my email address with your contact info so we can coordinate.

Sakamonda

Registered
Reaction score
Any more takers?

I've received one reply but would love to have more AbsoluteWriters be among my beta readers for my next romance novel. Familiarity with the Silhouette Desire line a plus. I will read/critique all beta readers' manuscripts in return.

Status
Not open for further replies.