Looking for a published author willing to be interviewed!

Who

Registered
Reaction score
Hello, I'm Who.

I'm working on a school project where I am writing a small book. Part of the assignment is to interview a field guide, or someone who knows how to publish a book in my case.

I'm looking for anyone who has published anything from self-help to information books, ebooks count if you've had success. I'm only looking for a one time sit down via instant messenger or even e-mail. I will supply a number of questions and my hope is to find someone here that is willing to answer them for me from the point of view of experience.

Please respond with how you qualify for what I'm asking and if you like you could post or privately message me your contact detail, either instant messenger(compatible with Yahoo messenger) or e-mail.

Thank you!

Who

Siri Kirpal

Swan in Process
Kind Benefactor
Registered
Reaction score
you wanted a published author?

Sat Nam! (literally "Truth Name"--a Sikh greeting)

I'm a published author of a yoga manual and a book on Sikhism. (You can find out a bit about them in the AW Library in the religion/spirituality section.) I could do an interview by email if you're interested. My email address is [email protected]. That address will probably change at the end of March or early in April. So please let me know fairly soon.

Blessings,

Siri Kirpal Kaur Khalsa