• Read this stickie before posting.

• In order to reduce the number of new members requesting a Beta reader before they're really ready for one, we've instituted a 50 post requirement before you can start a thread seeking a Beta reader.
    • You can still volunteer to Beta for someone else; just please don't request someone to Beta for you until you're more familiar with the community and our members.

Looking for a Beta

Status
Not open for further replies.

EyesClosed

Registered
Reaction score
Ok, if this is in the wrong place, I apologise, and hope that the mods aren't too annoyed if they have to move it.

I am looking for a beta. I already have a writing partner, and she is very helpful when it comes to basic spelling and grammar checks, but I really want someone who can be really thourough. I wont mind if you're a perfectionist; in fact, that would be perferable.

The genre is thriller, kinda. I'll fill you in on the finer details if you are interested. I am aiming at somewhere between 100,000 and 200,000 words, so if you don't want to read and edit long chapters, this may not be for you. This is a work in progress, and I have only written about 4000 words so far, so as you can see, I'm right at the very beginning.

I will answer any inquiries you may have, and anyone who is interested, I would greatly appreciate your help!

akelsey333

Peace...
Registered
Reaction score
EyesClosed said:
I am looking for a beta.

The genre is thriller, kinda. I'll fill you in on the finer details if you are interested.

EyesClosed, I love the thriller genre and I'm always up for being a beta reader. Please feel free to PM me if you're still needing someone :)

Jacqueline

I am very new to this forum and would just like to offer my services as BETA to anyone who would like to give me a go I suppose. Hope to hear from someone soon. :eek:)

Status
Not open for further replies.