PDA

View Full Version : The Content Authority looking for more writers!

lindseyanne
02-16-2012, 04:08 AM
I hope this is the right place to post this, if not, please move it!

One of the content companies I write for, The Content Authority, is actively looking for writers since they've just experienced a pretty big influx of clients and we current writers are having a hard time keeping up!

According to a forum thread on the company forum, we're getting at least one client who will require 100-300 articles daily starting in March... that's an awful lot.

Additionally, the company's having a lottery contest with $1-$5 extra dollars attached to 1 in 10 red articles in the queue currently, which runs until Friday at 9pm.

http://thecontentauthority.com/application-to-write

Just thought I'd give everyone a heads up here in case anyone's looking for work. The beginning pay rate is quite low, but with some work I've worked my way up to the maximum compensation rate and am actually making a living at this company now. If anyone has questions or needs help send me a PM and I'd be glad to talk to you.

padnar
02-19-2012, 05:46 PM
I am Padma Narayanaswamy an Indian writer .I am writing for some websites but I would like to know whether I can contribute. Pl comment