I'm through with PublishAmerica

Status
Not open for further replies.

cavery46

Dear fellow PA authors,

As of today, December 16, 2005, as a fellow PA author, I've decided to stop wasting my time going after royalty monies I will never see. I've tried ever legal option there was to get some satisfaction from PA regarding my book royalties, but as of today, there's nothing that can be done. PA has stolen my life story, selling it, making BIG BUCKS, while I'm financially ruined. You see, I really believed in PA to the point that I spent monies on advertisements, travelling expenses across the country and much more. I'm ruined folks, and it's my own fault for placing trust in an corrupt company. Do you thing PA cares? NO!! they are spending your book royalties for their families Christmas presents, new cars and homes. Neither my daughter or myself will be having any Christmas thanks to the lies PA told. My mother always told us girls that "when bad folks deliberately hurt you, they always get their come uppins in the end." Believe me, God never fails. PA is going to go down badly but not by any of us, only by God's hand shall they suffer the wrath they deserve. I pray for all of you and I hope you will keep us in your prayers. Sometimes I ask myself, what did I do to deserve a companies that steals money for profit? Nothing folks!! I did absolutely nothing but trust PA with my life's dream. If you haven't read my book, please do so. It's called "Summers to Remember." PA didn't have to edit my book, I was smart and went to my college professor. He edited my book, so I didn't get caught up into their no editing policy. Right now, people all over the world are enjoying my book and all I received in two royalty payments were $150.00. Isn't that sad? I questioned PA and they lied. They told me they haven't received payment from Barnes & Noble or the online book store. What a CROCK!@!! Well folks, God speed and good luck because I wash my hands of PA and as far as my book is concerned, they can keep it because they will never, ever, ever, receive anything else from me.
God Bless All of you.
Cheryl Brown-Avery, author
"Summers to Remember"

Status
Not open for further replies.