PDA

View Full Version : Inspirational Depression Story Submissions

Christine Dixon
02-14-2012, 01:50 AM
Inspirational story submissions requested on depression for the first book in a series.
These particular stories should be first person accounts from the POV of the person suffering/recovering from depression.
It's important to include how depression affected your life prior to being diagnosed, how diagnosis changed your life, what you learned during the process, how you feel your life has improved. Submissions of 500 to 3000 words are welcome.
You do not need to be a great writer as we will edit your work if needed. All submissions will be confidential and you can use a false name with your submission until we decide to include your story and sign a contract. As this is the first book in the series, there is no payment for your submission, however you will receive a printed copy once published (it will be published), as well as a discount on any copies you would like to purchase for family or friends.
This subject matter is very dear to our hearts and your stories will help inspire others who are dealing with the same issues. Thank you for taking your time to read this post and we look forward to reading your stories. Please feel free to email for more information if you require. Thank you. Christine Dixon Email vangoach@bmts.com

Proach
02-24-2012, 06:03 AM
Hi Christine,

This is something I'd be interested in doing as I know what it's like to live through depression. I'll shoot you and email. Cheers