PDA

View Full Version : I'm trapped...

Undercover
02-11-2012, 03:56 AM
here in a cold cold place. I wish I was somewhere warm. Yet in this cold cold place, it's hell.

kayleamay
02-11-2012, 03:59 AM
I'm trapped here in a cold, wet place. It's not cold enough to snow but not warm enough to stay warm. It's just grey, ugly and wet. And this cold, wet place, it's SAD*.

*Seasonal Affective Disorder

Undercover
02-11-2012, 04:01 AM
I'm trapped here in a cold, wet place. It's not cold enough to snow but not warm enough to stay warm. It's just grey, ugly and wet. And this cold, wet place, it's SAD*.

*Seasonal Affective Disorder

I must have that too then. lol

Undercover
02-11-2012, 04:03 AM
I hate it when I'm trapped on a sunny day, hot with frustration in a traffic jam. So I guess where I'm at isn't as bad.

kayleamay
02-11-2012, 04:09 AM
Or we could just miss sunshine.

Undercover
02-11-2012, 04:11 AM
like Alaska?

I remember I made Baked Alaska in high school. woow...that's from the past. Glad I'm not trapped there either.

Snowstorm
02-11-2012, 04:15 AM
I'm trapped in a cold, cold place. The sunrise and sunset turn the mountains a soft pink. The cow moose and her calf haven't been by yet, but the bobcats peek back at me. I think I saw what may have been a wolf track yesterday. In the yard. By the front door.

I'm trapped in a cold, cold place, and I'll fight anyone who tries to take me away.

kayleamay
02-11-2012, 04:16 AM
I think I'd rather be trapped by snow than rain. Snow is much nicer to look at.

Undercover
02-11-2012, 04:25 AM
I'm trapped in a cold, cold place. The sunrise and sunset turn the mountains a soft pink. The cow moose and her calf haven't been by yet, but the bobcats peek back at me. I think I saw what may have been a wolf track yesterday. In the yard. By the front door.

I'm trapped in a cold, cold place, and I'll fight anyone who tries to take me away.

wicked. makes me want to read you more...

Undercover
02-11-2012, 04:28 AM
I think I'd rather be trapped by snow than rain. Snow is much nicer to look at.

Kay this is so true. It's snowing hard over here. When I step outside, the huge snowflakes catch on my black coat. For an instant you can see the beautiful and unique patterns. Then it melts a second later...I love to be trapped in that moment.

Wicked
02-11-2012, 06:17 AM
It's snowing here. Big fluffy flakes.
It makes me delightfully happy. :D

Lavern08
02-12-2012, 02:02 AM
It just snowed here (Virginia) for the first time this winter.

It won't last...

...In fact, it snowed an hour ago, and it's almost all gone already.

Now, it's just cold.

But at least I have ice cream and graham crackers to crumble on top.

heyjude
02-12-2012, 03:47 PM
It just snowed here (Virginia) for the first time this winter.

I moved to VA once (for grad school) in the vain hope that it would provide from relief to winter. They had their worst snowfall since 1782 or some ridiculous thing. Sorry about that--I cursed you all! I had to come all the way down to FL to get decent temps. And then my first winter here they had their worst recorded winter ever. Pfft. At least this winter is good.

Warm ((hugs)) to all stuck in cold temps. Come south!

BeatrixKiddo
02-13-2012, 09:11 AM
here in a cold cold place. I wish I was somewhere warm. Yet in this cold cold place, it's hell.

Are you still trapped, or no?

We do require daily updates in this forum.

:D

John R. Gambit
02-15-2012, 10:26 AM
I feel your pain. I too hate cold weather. *grumble*

Undercover
02-15-2012, 04:28 PM
Are you still trapped, or no?

We do require daily updates in this forum.

:D

Haha! Well, the snow has pretty much all melted, but I still feel trapped. I'm just looking for it to be spring again. I think I write better then. Plus I walk more too which helps with ideas. Not sure about the summer anymore though. I'm starting to like the in between weather more.